Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

I have my first Christmas tree!!!! It is 6 feet tall and decorated. I bought it on Black Friday and it is pre lit.

this is my tree skirt....it has sparkly snow flakes :)


this is Kala's ornament...because it is an ECU ornament it was the first one put on the tree.


This is of course.... My CHRISTMAS TREE!!!!!!! I know I need a tree topper, but the cheap one I found looked stupid. So my tree will go without a topper until I find one I like.

I already have presents wrapped and under my tree! I feel so ahead of schedule with Christmas stuff :)

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean, Christmas Tree? It's still October isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i sped up time so i could have a birthday sooner....sorry i forgot to tell you

    ReplyDelete