Monday, September 12, 2011

Playing for Obama

Hey guys,

This blog has been pretty stale lately so I figured I'd share this relatively small piece of news to get things going again (hopefully). I recently found out today that President Obama will be speaking at NC State on Wednesday September 14th. Several hours later I was told by the band director at NC state that the marching band has been personally requested by the White House to perform at the event.

I know that the majority of the followers of this blog are not fans of Obama, and neither am I, but it is still a very big honor to have the opportunity to perform for the president of the United States and I am very excited about it.

4 comments:

  1. That is a big deal! Congratulations Bryce! Don't mess this up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool Bryce! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really awesome. Wish it was a different President though...

    ReplyDelete