Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's Happening... Whether You Like it or Not!

Hola todos! Como estan?  Mi espanol esta saliendo muy bien!

However, I'm not going to torture you all with an entire post in spanish.  Plus, I don't have accent marks... so really, what I just said makes no sense anyway.  What I want to discuss does involve my spanish counterpart though.

As you all know, we will be getting married sometime in the (near) future.  If that is news to you then, seriously, where have you been?  I know I'm 3000 miles away, but goodness... So, the other news is, even though he hasn't actually proposed, the date is set.  September 21, 2013.  So quick, plan some vacation on that date so none of you are there to embarrass me!  Kidding.... sort of.

The real meat of this post is still coming though.  I have seen several ideas for wedding invitations and rsvp cards online (read: on Pinterest) and I would like to incorporate one of those ideas into my own cards!  I want to create a Mad Libs RSVP card.  There are two examples of this here and here.  Of course I don't want to copy these exactly, but I would definitely like something that people can have fun with!!

This family has lots of wordsmiths in it, so I was wondering if I could enlist y'all to help!  Let me know if the comment section if you would be willing to help!  I would really appreciate it!  Maybe those willing to help could collaborate on it.  And obviously we have plenty of time before I need these, so no rush!  Just let me know!

Love y'all!

1 comment: