Thursday, November 1, 2012

You know you wanna!!!

Howdy Y'all!!!

Can you believe there are only 16 days left until I'm in North Carolina!?!?!?  Oh, and Ludwig too, but my guess is y'all are more excited about me... I mean, you haven't even met Ludwig.

Anywho! This post actually has a very important point.  We are coming in "early" on Saturday November 17th in order to have dinner with y'all!  We understand that not everyone will be able to make it out for this dinner, but we would really love it if you could!  This will be your first chance to meet Ludwig and see me!  We will both be around until the day after Thanksgiving.  And of course we will be in attendance at the big ol' Thanksgiving get-together in Raleigh.

So, back to the real point.  We are planning on having dinner around 7:30pm at The Pit in Raleigh.  You can either meet us there, or meet at the parental's place and carpool with us!  I need an RSVP by text message or phone call!!  I'm serious, I really need an RSVP since I'm going to be making a reservation!

I would really love to see you all there!  Let me know if you can make it!!  (and I think L is excited too)

Love y'all!
Britt

4 comments:

  1. We'll be there! But you already knew that, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon, Maddie and I can be there for dessert and hang out after. I've been on the planning committee for a huge thanksgiving progressive dinner for the young adults at our church, and unfortunately it'll be on the 17th as well. I can't wait to see you and your L!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I'll miss it. Me and food go way back.
    Peace to you my sista.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete