Thursday, August 7, 2014

Claudia's Team: cUte pUpPieS



Team cUte pUpPieS

The perfect team name for a fantasy football team.  Because no one wants to beat cute puppies! What kind of a person are you if you want to beat cute puppies?! They're so cute, and unbeatable.  Wouldn't you feel so guilty if you actually did beat a cute little innocent puppy? That's the same way you will feel if you beat my team, cUte pUpPieS.  Don't run the risk of feeling guilty.  Forfeit, and we all win!

Love,
Claudia

3 comments:

  1. One must realize the family one has married into....no offense to all the puppy kickers in my family, who will remain blameless.....I mean nameless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have these puppies ever done to me, you ask? Why, they've visually represented my enemy, that's what! I WILL DESTROY THEM. THEY WILL RUE THE DAY THEY WERE CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Puppies, they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete