Tuesday, September 23, 2014

At Last, Our Favorite Time of Year


We've finally reached that moment I know you've all been waiting for. Our favorite time of year. That moment when MY team once again stands alone at the top.  The sole undefeated fantasy squad.  The pinnacle of success.  The team you always dreamed your team could be.

That this moment came so quickly is a testament both to my excellence as a talent evaluator and fantasy coach, but also to all of your relative mediocrity.  But fear not, for I am a gracious paragon.  I will gladly give out autographs and fantasy football tips in limited quantities on a first come, first served basis.  That is, granted that you show the proper level of deference.

That is all.  You may now return to the doldrums of your exercises in fantasy football futility.

3 comments:

  1. Please share your tips. I, too, would like to win by scoring only 40 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the doldrum! Take that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. It has become tedious coaching my team to so many victories without feeling challenged.

      Delete