Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice!

Here's some potty humor for ya...

I stepped into the ladies room here at the office, just a typical Tuesday afternoon. Each stall has a can of air freshner so we don't leave any bad odors behind... no pun intended...

I heard the door open and someone else walk into the ladies room, so while I was still "reading the paper" I grabbed the can of air freshner held it up above my head and sprayed twice. And as mists of air freshner fell all over me I realized that this particular can shoots straight up, not from the side... bummer.

And that is why, for the remainder of my work day, I will smell like cinnamon.

From now on I'm sticking with the courtesy flush.

-Bailey (who else!)

2 comments:

  1. Someday we need to collect all the Bailey stories and put them into a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tell everyone that you just got through backing snickerdoodles, but they can't have any.

    ReplyDelete