Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Something so simple can make all the difference!

So, I was told that I should have blogged about this... and since Moms are always right, I decided to follow her advice.

I have excellent news!!!! I can drive!!!! For those of you questioning my skills at driving, those are exactly the same as they were before surgery, so make your judgements and jokes there. But the important thing is I'm back on the road.

Ya know, while being laid up, it didn't occur to me how much I actually missed driving. Of course I didn't LIKE having to be toted around be others, and I missed my independence. But I really didn't know how much I actually missed the act of driving.
So, when I figured out that I could drive (done by testing my theory in the neighborhood... and this world could use less squirrels anyway), I drove all the way to the parentals... to show them I could drive AND so that I could get some much needed time behind the wheel.

Well that's all, feel free to leave your mean jokes below boys!

1 comment:

  1. while your at it, the world could use less cats as well.

    ReplyDelete