Wednesday, July 21, 2010

This is a Title

The girls in Cary gave me an unforgetable bachelorette party on Saturday night. There were 8 of us, and we painted the town red! Well we would have but it had already been painted... we went to the Red Room : )
Paige mentioned that she had a gift for me but forgot it at home. She said she would bring it to me at church on Sunday. The next day after the service, Brandon and I waited around and Paige showed up with a harmless looking gift bag. She handed it to me saying, "but you can't wear it till AFTER your married!" Oh. my. word. Did we just make this exchange in church? I blushed my way out to the car. We got to the car and I opened the bag, being sure to keep it out of his sight. You'll never believe what Paige McClear got me...

it was a tee-shirt that said: "I love my hubby!"

Thank you Lord for laughter!

Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment