Friday, February 11, 2011

New Post!

A student showed up for a test without really studying for it. He went through it trying for partial credit and guessing at others hoping for a few right answers. He then took his test to the professor who was standing at the front of the classroom. As he handed his test to the professor, he slipped a $100 bill in with the test with a note attached which read "$100 for 100 points". A few days later the professor had the tests graded and handed them back. When the student received his test back, he noticed the professor had attached a $50 bill to his test.

4 comments:

  1. I don't get it....did he get a 50 on his test? I feel like this joke is missing a true punch line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He paid $50 for a failing test grade.

    I cant take such criticism. I now know how Britt feels everytime she makes a "joke"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jokes are funny, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete