Friday, August 12, 2011

My trip to Florida!!!!!!!!

So I ended up spending only 1 night in Miami. It was beautiful though, and I went to South Beach. The next day we drove 4 hours to Orlando and went to Universal!




I know the question is on everyones mind and yes I did go see the Harry Potter World area, but I only rode the main Harry Potter Ride 3 times. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as you can see by my face in the above picture.



The next 2 days we spent at Disney World (Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios formerly known as MGM). I was super excited and couldn't wait. We had a blast and I met 2 disney princesses!!!! All of the pics are up on facebook now, but this is my favorite princess meeting.

The Plane rides were amazing!!!! The trip there I could see the ground and puffy white clouds, and the trip back I saw lightning in the night sky as I was in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment