Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's A Potato!!!

Introducing Maddie Elise!




Our amniotic gymnast is already practicing her pike, or else this would be a nice shot of her face.


She's yawning in this one.
Just like her mommy, she sleeps with her fist tucked under her chin.

If Maddie were sitting on a sheet of glass, and we were on the other side looking up, this is what you'd see. Her tiny hiney is in the upper right and you can see the back of her thighs and a lack of a ding-a-ling. She's a girl all right!

4 comments:

  1. Oh My! I was definitely wrong. That is not a boy. But she sure is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I was right :) I knew it would be a girl.....at least I hoped it would be a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she is going to be as beautiful as her mother, Brandon, get a gun.

    ReplyDelete