Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lets write a book!

Hello ladies!
As you may have noticed on Facebook, I'm working on a collection of stories from a woman's perspective about her challenging teen years. If this is new information, please go read my status, I'll hang tight for a minute. https://www.facebook.com/bailey.anne2

I'd love your support on this. Here are some insider details:


"I’m publishing a book. It will include insight from a number of women as they gaze back at their difficulties as a teenager and how they overcame it all. Your identity as a contributor can be as public or private as you’d like. Some women need to share under an alias, and that is fine. Know that I’ll honor our friendship by keeping it confidential. Also, I’m flexible with the deadline. Take enough time to write your story the way you want it to be read. It’s important that it’s truthful and authentic. I’ll keep you updated with deadlines, but they haven’t even been established yet, so no pressure.
I really appreciate your efforts in inspiring moms as they walk their daughters through this difficult process of becoming young adults. I’ll let you know when the book goes to print. Also, in exchange for your story, I’ll be offering you a free copy, hot off the press! Thanks for making this a reality!"

That's the message that any inquiring minds would receive. In addition to impacting the world and changing lives... publishing this piece will help me become more marketable as a speaker, 'cause my competition, they got books. So... who's in? Facebook me!

1 comment:

  1. How do you feel about us sharing this with our friends and seeing if they want to contribute?

    ReplyDelete