Friday, April 3, 2015

Goal Attained!

About a year and a half ago, I decided to read the entire Bible before I turn 30 years old.  This morning, I completed my goal!  I had read a good bit throughout my life, but I had never actually sat down to read it straight through.  

I just want to say thank you to you all! Every single one of you, whether you know it or not, has pushed me to strive to become a better man.  The competition in sports, the intellectual conversations, and the excellent humor all of you possess has really helped me become the man I am today.  My news is just that I've read the Bible, but the thanks is per the journey it took for me to get to this point in my life.  I'm grateful for the family God has placed me in! I know I don't say this enough, but I love you all! (funny joke erased from here because I need to stay cereal)

1 comment: