Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I love my kids Maddie, Noah, and BeardStrong.

Just an update on the family biz! April has been the biggest sales month so far, and we are operating in the green (by that I just mean we have made back our initial investment and then some)!

We are sold in one retailer in Burlington, and are in discussions with two other stores currently seeking beard oil.

One of our company goals is giving me a hard time, and I can't see where any other company has done anything like this. So I'm looking for some help. We are operating under the constraints of a FB business page. There are applications you can use alongside it to do fun stuff (like setup an online store, which we have done). I am looking for a way to highlight our affiliates. I want to have a place where I can list them and hyperlink their photos to their own sites. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I can think of is to use the "liked by this page" section, move it up to the top and have the affiliates in there. Aside from that, probably have to develop a custom app/page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK thanks Jon. That'll work for now.

    ReplyDelete