Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Best Offense Vs Best Defense....I think we know who wins here



So here it is....the game of the year (minus the actual Championship where there's a trophy, ticker-tape parade, etc...) we have the best offense this playoff series has seen so far versus the greatest playoff defense in fantasy history (I assume)!

20thCNL held the #1 Seed overall to just 27.90 points last week.  I sure hope Wanna BeLT has a game plan and isn't just relying on one of his players to save him by playing around in the snow again.

I mean, I know football is a game, and games have their glitches, but that RB Snow glitch was a one time deal!  Making snow angels, or building snowmen RB's will no longer fake out NFL defenses this week.  They've seen the tapes and their coaches have better prepared them for the snowforts and snowball fights!  Now the only edge (other than having the highest scoring offense of the season and playoffs) that Wanna BeLT had over 20thCNL has been revealed and is no longer a factor!

I'm a nice guy, and sometimes nice guys have to say that...and do nice things occasionally.  So, I will allow more points this week than I did last week.  OH Man, remember the last time our teams met!  That was great!  Good times that was!  Just in case you don't remember because you've blocked it out of your memory, take a deep breath....count to 10 very slowly...then scroll down to see the score.





There it is.  Our teams are pretty different now, but rest assured the outcome will be the same.  Just remember the chain of command....who's in charge.  Jayne, tell him.

Jayne: "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin charge here."


2 comments:

  1. Ahh yes, my lowest scoring week against your highest scoring week. In a season where AJ Green lost a leg, Jamal Charles shredded the last ligament in his body, Keenan Allen fell down and scraped his knee, Adrian Petersen was hurt on the second play of the season, Tom Brady was sent to his room without dinner, LeVeon bell got his mouth washed out with soap and Tyler Eifert took his ball and went home.... you should still plan to be the most wrecked thing involved with my fantasy team this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sickens me to say this...because I've never said this before...I've lost.

    -The Grinder.....I can't say this because I have lost before...

    ReplyDelete