Saturday, September 18, 2010

The big move!

Alright, I know I have been lax in making posts on this blog, or even reading it for that matter. But at least I made sure to tell everyone about my move to Oregon in January. That being said, I have a lot of things I need to get rid of. I'm going spartan, so to speak. I won't be taking a lot to Portland with me, so that means jackpot for most of you.

Within the next few weeks I will be creating an inventory of all of my things. Once I decide what I'm keeping, what I'm storing (thank you Breezy and Jon), what I'm selling (I really need the money), and what I'm giving away. I will post a list of the things that any and all of you can have if you want it. This could be anything from movies and books to furniture and my car. So make sure to keep an eye out for that list. Once I post it, it's first come, first serve and it's yours free of charge.



As a side note, thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes, texts and phone calls. No one forgot and it made me feel so so loved! I hope to see most of you on Monday evening for dinner at BuKu at 6:30pm.

Love y'all!

-Britt

1 comment:

  1. I'll send you a list of things that I want, that way you if you don't have them, you can still purchase them before it is too late.
    P.S. think tools

    ReplyDelete