Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dire Disease in your Future!

All you chickens that have had chicken pox (which I believe is all of you), WARNING! It's not over yet!
I just spent more than a week in the most excruciating pain I have felt since giving birth to some of you (you know who you are) and it turns out it was a return of the chicken pox virus that has lain dormant inside of me for some 45+ years. UGH! You do not want this to happen to you!
I read (a little too late) that there is a vaccine out there for shingles, so you might want to look into it. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

  1. Kerr Drug can give you that shingles vaccine....not to promote my place of employment or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I don't feel particularly sympathetic...

    Could it be because you deliberately infected me with chicken pox when I was a child because you falsely believed I could not get it twice, but were in fact making it much more likely that I get it twice?

    Yeah, maybe that's it. But thanks for the info about the vaccine. I'll be sure to get it from Kerr Drug when I'm the right age. In 32 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sending a child to preschool is considered a deliberate attempt to infect? OH! Now I know why so many people homeschool their children! They don't want them to get chicken pox! My BAD!

    ReplyDelete