Sunday, March 27, 2011

For all those curious....

Okay, so most of you know that I have been "talking" to a guy that lives in Colorado. And some of you know that he was here in Portland visiting me this weekend. It turned out to be a really fun weekend, despite the fact that I was throwing up all day Friday and have had a sore throat all weekend (can't talk anymore). So, since everyone is probably curious as to what he looks like, here are a few pictures of us at Multnomah Falls (of course I took him there).






Also, it is official, him and I are dating. It will be interesting since it's long distance, but they say distance makes the heart grow fonder? Or something like that.

Love and miss all of you sooooooo much!

4 comments:

  1. I shall call him... Ludwig von Boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absence. That's a word that I like. I think you should have used it in this post somewhere.....if only I knew where......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it was something like that...

    ReplyDelete