Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh NO! We're moving! HEEEELP!

I just wanted to casually address all of you that Claudia and I will need some assistance in moving. My goal is to have everything loaded up in the truck by Wednesday the 27th of April, and hopefully we can unload all of our stuff that night! Claudia said everything will be in tubs and boxes by the 26th. If there is any way I can get some help from you guys, that would be great. We can work out sleeping arrangements in order to save on gas. Just let us know if you are willing to help! If the dates arent working out, we are flexible for the trip. We have to be out before April 30th.

4 comments:

  1. Where are you putting all your stuff? A storage unit in Norwood? I'll talk to Rusty about maybe taking a day or two off to come help. When is the last day of work for both of you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we will be using a storage unit in Norwood. My last day is April 26th. Claudia's last day is sometime around the 20th of April I think. If no one is able to help, we have made sure we have plenty of time to get everything done with just the two of us. It will just be easier if we had some extra hands for lifting things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you just had to move during my final exams....so now i will never see ur current place :/ but oh well....I'll see your new place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can help load up the truck on Wednesday (April 27th). But I don't get out of class until 2:30. What time will you be leaving Waynesville? I won't be able to make the trip to Norwood since I have class the next morning.

    ReplyDelete