Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Free At Last.....Well Sort of...

So, as most of you know I have been trying to get a job in Greenville for quite awhile. I really don't like working in Snow Hill that much and couldn't wait to get away from it....and all the creepy guys there.
Well, last Wednesday I received a call from Target in Greenville about the pharmacy technician position I applied for on January 23rd. The HR woman told me that she would call me back later that week and set up a time for me to go in and get an offer.
That week passed, the weekend was fun but I really wanted Target to call me back. I was growing slightly impatient but was going to allow them until this Friday to call me back. Tuesday they called me :) . I went into Target today at 12:30pm and received my offer. I have to go take a drug test tomorrow morning but I have the Target job.
I am getting paid $1.61 more than I am being paid at Kerr Drug, and on Friday when I go in to work I will be turning in my 2 weeks notice. I have orientation at Target on Tuesday and don't worry, I have the entire weekend for the family camping trip off work already so I will see you there if you make it.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats boo! Sorry I didn't respond to your text earlier, but I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete