Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bailey-esque Stories

First of all, I agree with Jon that this blog has gotten stale. If you are reading this, you have probably gotten a "nasty-gram" from me reminding you to use both this blog and the family calender. (You are exempt Jon)

Anyway, I have actually been meaning to blog for about a week now, but somebody's wedding got in my way, so these stories are a few weeks old, but good none the less. I call them "Bailey-esque" because you would have expected them to have happened to Bailey, buy unfortunately it was me this time.

FIRST BAILEY-ESQUE STORY
Okay, so I use a lot of micro-fiber cloths for my work, they are the best for absorption and also polishing furniture, mirrors and other such things. Well, I needed to wash all of them one weekend and was very happy to have many nice clean cloths to use while working on a brand new customer's house, as I was trying to impress them so that they would become a regular customer.
I was talking to my new customer when I reached for a cloth to wipe something and discovered that I had a pair of my underwear in my hand. I had forgotten that my panties are also microfiber and apparently come in many of the same colors. Luckily, the customer had just turned to walk down the hall when I did this and didn't see it, so I promptly stuffed it in my pocket and checked for others in my cart. There were three altogether.

SECOND BAILEY-ESQUE STORY
I was helping Rusty find a suit or other such suitable clothing to wear to Ray and Claudia's wedding and had been wending my way through many racks of clothing for some time when I noticed something on my shirt in the general area of my boob (okay, right on the boob). I reached down, peeled it off and about died when I read it. It said "Feel This".

Bailey - you have competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment