Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mommy, Wow! I'm a blogger now!

So it has come to my attention that we children are not posting on this blog enough. I know that many of us have perfectly valid excuses, but they are rendered moot by virtue of the fact that they are still excuses. I know that I am truly sorry for this occurrence, and I will make it my life's mission to make this blog fun and entertaining.

But for now, Mom, you'll just have to accept my heartfelt apology for my inactivity on this blog. It goes as follows:

I know that you have blogged on this site many times, Mom. And I know that you desperately want this blog to receive more attention. I know this blog is one of your greatest joys, and I know that you will provide it with many embarassing stories for the rest of its life. But one thing I don't know is if I'll ever be able to be as good a blogger as you. You've set the bar high, Mom. But you've also given me a great example to follow, and for that, I thank you. I love you Mom, and I wish for you to have a wonderful family blog. To the McLeonard Blog!

-Bryce

3 comments:

  1. That was put so delicately. Man you have such a gift when it comes to speeches and....hey, wait a minute! That's starting to sound a little familiar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meanwhile.... Fantasy Football time.. we should make a league...

    ReplyDelete