Saturday, June 5, 2010

Six Years can make all the difference!

Well, as most of you know, I had surgery on my right knee yesterday (Friday June 4th). If you didn't know that, then you should be ashamed (jk, jk) but you probably don't know that this Friday was exactly 6 years to the day after my first knee surgery.

Thankfully, I haven't had nearly as much pain yet as I did 6 years ago. And funny enough, most of the pain isn't in my knee, it's right below the knee where they broke the leg and moved the bone.

So, for now I am doing well... I have been sleeping a lot during the day because of the pills and such.

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes... and thanks for coming out to see me and take care of me!

Plus, despite the fact that I can't get in the water, I'm looking forward to the camping trip next weekend!


-Britt

1 comment:

  1. So glad it's going well this time. All we had to do was prepare for the worst apparently.

    ReplyDelete