Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fantasy Football

Please read even if you're not interested!

Alright guys, I will set up a fantasy football league for us this year. Unless anyone has any major objections to it, I'm going to use NFL.com because apparently they've totally retooled their fantasy football and I wanna see how it works.

It would be really cool if we made this a family league. I know that most of you have never played fantasy football before, and I know some of you don't even really know a whole lot about the NFL. However, I know lots of families in the same boat who have done a fantasy football league together and had a blast. So I'm going to invite pretty much everyone in the family. It doesn't take any work at all if you don't want it to. In fact you could literally do nothing at all and just let the computer draft your team and then make fun of those of us who drafted our own teams and got beat by your computer-drafted one. I'm not sure I have everybody's email address on hand, but I'll get them somewhere, expect an email invite soon!

-Bryce


Edited to include: Alright, email invitations have been sent. Let me know if the auto-generated NFL.com invitations do not include all the information you need to set up your team in the league.

4 comments:

  1. Joined the league, added Armanti Edwards to my draft list... Think I'm ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only if we can have atrophy,,,,,OH! I'm sorry Britt, i meant to say a trophy....I'm so embarrassed. But really,,,, a trophy and I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring the atrophy and that way Rusty will be in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I didn't read these comment until after I commented on the trophy post. Now I see that the trophy goes to the winner of the fantasy football league.

    ReplyDelete